ving clocked up close to 50 million views, the Tomorrowland after-movie of 2011 became an event in itself. 14 minutes of viewing pleasure was enjoyed over and over again by the biggest internet audience ever to tune in to a movie of it’s kind. The audience that helped to make history for what is without a doubt the world's biggest festival is now invited to indulge once again as ID&T release the 2012 after movie!
For the hundreds of thousands that attended, the millions that tuned in online, and for those that missed out altogether; the Tomorrowland 2012 after movie is the only way by which to part relive the magic that transpired over the weekend of 27th, 28th and 29th of July.
Featuring a cast of 180,000 festival-goers from over 75 countries around the world, an all-star team of DJ’s including AVICII, DAVID GUETTA, AFROJACK, SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA, MARTIN SOLVEIG, SKRILLEX, SANDER VAN DOORN, YVES V and many more, a soundtrack compiled by DIMITRI VEGAS & LIKE MIKE showcasing brand new material from the Belgian brothers, this 20 minute video is Tomorrowland like you’ve never seen it before.
In keeping with tradition, Tomorrowland has announced the all-important dates for 2013. Book time off now, because Tomorrowland 2013 is coming July 26th, 27th and 28th!
02. Pendulum – The Island
04. YVES V & Felguk – Wow (Out Soon on Smash The House)
05. Otto Knows – Million Voices
06. Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl ft Gregori Kay – In My Mind (Axwell Mix)
07.Dimitri Vegas, Moguai & LIKE MIKE – Mammoth
08. M83 – Midnight City
11. SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA – Greyhound
12. Nari & Milani – Atom
13. SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA – Don’t You Worry Child
15. Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects ft Erik Hecht – Walking Alone
16. Chuckie ft Junxter Jack – Make Some Noise
17. YVES V ft Dani L Mebius – Chained
20. Outro: M-3ox – Beating Of My Heart (Matisse & Sadko Remix)