TIËSTO will take over the multi-level hotspot Terminal 5 in New York City on June 17 to celebrate the release of his new album A Town Called Paradise [Casablanca Records/ Republic Records/ Musical Freedom].
7UP Presents Tiësto’s A Town Called Paradise sees the iconic electronic dance music pioneer debuting his latest music in style. He’ll headline the night with a DJ set, but he’s also hand-picked a powerful bill including live performances by album collaborators ICONA POP, MATTHEW KOMA, LADYHAWKE, Michel Zitron, Cruickshank, DBX (aka John James Newman), and QUILLA. Moreover, rising star and 7UP’s Bubbling UP DJ DANNY AVILA will kick off the festivities. As one of seven #7x7UP events, 7UP is also bringing the experience of the album launch party to fans around the nation as 7UP will be sharing all of the action from inside one of the most anticipated shows of the year. Get your access to exclusive behind-the-scenes footage by following #7x7UP.
It’s bound to be one of dance music’s hottest event’s all year.
You can officially pre-order A Town Called Paradise now. Get the Standard or Deluxe edition on iTunes! Listeners who purchase the standard edition early will receive instant downloads of the first two previously released singles "Red Lights" and "Wasted" [featuring Matthew Koma] as well as a new album track "Let's Go" [featuring Icona Pop] as seen in 7UP’s current television campaign. With the purchase of the deluxe edition you will also receive an immediate download of “Take Me” [featuring KYLER ENGLAND].
"Wasted" is already primed to be remembered as this year's song of the summer. The music video has surpassed two million views in less than two weeks. Tastemakers and gatekeepers can't stop singing its praises. Billboard called it "his best bid for Top 40 dominance", Idolator described it as "instantly hummable", and Dancing Astronaut wrote that it "nails all aspects of what a smash hit will sound like in the very near future of summer 2014." Moreover, acclaim has come from Your EDM, Your Music Radar, iHeart.com, The DJ List, In The Mix, and many more.
“Red Lights” hit #6 on the official UK Singles Chart, becoming his first-ever Top 10 track in the UK, and it accumulated over 15.7 million views on YouTube/VEVO. To date, it has sold 500,000 copies worldwide.
TIËSTO is one of the most recognizable forces in the genre. He’s received the adoration of millions worldwide, garnered Grammy Award nominations, opened the 2004 Olympic Games, been named “The Greatest DJ of All Time” by Mixmag and the “#1” DJ by Rolling Stone, partnered with Guess and AKG for his own brands, headlined festivals worldwide including Ultra Music Festival, and Electric Daisy Carnival, launched the “Club Life” channel on SiriusXM, and hosted a storied 20-month residency at Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub and Wet Republic pool party at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino.
“A Town Called Paradise” Album Track listing:
1. Tiësto – Red Lights
2. Tiësto – Footprints feat. Cruickshank
3. Tiësto – Light Years Away feat. DBX
4. Tiësto – A Town Called Paradise feat. Zac Barnett from American Authors
5. Tiësto & HARDWELL – Written In Reverse feat. Matthew Koma
6. Tiësto – Echoes feat. ANDREAS MOE
7. Tiësto & Firebeatz – Last Train feat. Ladyhawke
8. Tiësto – Wasted feat. Matthew Koma
9. Tiësto – Let’s Go feat. Icona Pop
10. Tiësto – The Feeling feat. OU EST LE SWIMMING POOL
11. Tiësto – Shimmer feat. CHRISTIAN BURNS
12. TIESTO & Kaaze – Rocky
13. Tiësto and Sultan + Ned Shepard – Close To Me feat. Quilla
14. Tiësto – Set Yourself Free feat. KREWELLA
Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks:
15. Tiësto and MOTI – Don’t Hide Your Light featuring Denny White
16. Tiësto and FRED FALKE – Calling On Angels featuring Elan Lea
17. Tiësto and DZEKO & TORRES – Can’t Forget
18. Tiësto – Take Me featuring Kyler England