Melbourne bounce is easily one of the biggest up-and-coming subgenres in the EDM scene.
It’s a descendent of the electro house genre and utilizes Dutch house elements to create a catchy, bouncy vibe with a horn-infused twist. Variations range from mellow and consistent to heavy, crazy drops. Melbourne bounce delivers a unique sound, and an always groovy feel, which has captivated listeners all over the world. Artists like DEORRO, JOEL FLETCHER, and TJR seem to be paving the way for Melbourne bounce in the mainstream realm, and the genre has gained an insane popularity.
Below we’ve listed 10 Melbourne bounce must-hears. From Deorro’s hard-hitting style to REECE LOW’s funky feel, each track has a unique sound perfect for any atmosphere. Enjoy!
1. Deorro & Joel Fletcher - Queef
2. Reece Low & LEFTY - Monk Funk
4. Harber, SCOTTY LEE - This is It
5. Uberjak’d - Bump Dat
6. RAGEQUIT ft Kathryn McClean - Young At Heart (HAVOC Remix)
7. DAGO ft Treyy G - Handz Up
9. HAVANA BROWN - Spread A Little Love (Reece Low Remix)
10. TON!C (Deorro) ft Tarantula Man - Big Fat