• Winner as “Best Mexican Original Track” at the Dj World Awards 2013
• Winner as “Best Mexican Official Remix” of the Year 2012 at Dj World Awards
• Nominated as “Best LatinAmerican Dj” at the EMPO Awards 2014
• Nominated as “Best Mexican Producer” of the Year at Dj World Awards 2013
• Nominated as “Mexican Producer of the Year” 2011 at Dj World Awards
• “Zaa, one of the best producers in Mexico” -128AndUp Magazine (USA)
On the last years Zaa has been one of the most important Mexican Dance Music Artists, with 12 years of experiencie. His music and remixes are supported by Armin Van Buuren, Above & Beyond, Markus Schulz, Paul Van Dyk, Dash Berlín, Ummet Ozcan, Vicetone, Roger Shah, Matt Darey, Myon & Shane54, Judge Jules, Max Graham, Andy Moor and more. Releasing music or remixes on the best EDM labels in the world like Armada, Blackhole, Jumpers Recordings and others.
‘Diary Of Music’ is his Debut Album released through Loverush Digital on 2011, featuring Anthya, Crystina Maez, Jennifer Hershman, Marcie, Molly Bancroft, Stine Grove, Joseph Fischer and Sergio Garcia. The singles “Surrender feat Molly Bancroft” and “Return To Life feat Stine Grove” were supported by Armin Van Buuren at A State Of Trance.
On 2013 his new single with Molly Bancroft “Timebomb” is released on Armin´s Armada Music [Pilot6] Recordings and supported by Armin van Buuren (ASOT597, ASOT Podcast), Above & Beyond (ABGT 010, 014, 015) and many more djs around the world!
As Dj, shared stage with Paul van Dyk, Dash Berlin, Avicii, Axwell, Steve Angello, Kaskade, Nervo, Deorro, Steve Aoki, Sander Van Doorn, Carnage, Arty, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, R3hab, Headhunterz, DVBSS, Knife Party and many more. Playing at the EDC México 2014, World of Wonders, Alive Music Festival México 2013 and Life In Color México 2013.