- House and Techno DJ/Producer from Brighton, England.
- Signed to Starlight, Muzik XPress, Frequenza, Whartone, Dojo Music, Stylus Recordings, Grooving Records, Plastik Philosophy, Wired Music.
- Remixed by James Talk, Ant Brooks & Sonny Wharton, Jon Allegro and more.
- Productions supported by Funkagenda, Roger Sanchez, Mousse T, Jesse Voorn, Elio Riso, Graham Gold, Oliver Lang, Jonathan Ulysses etc.
- Tracks featured on many compilation albums
- ‘Desperado’ and ‘The Rabbi’ entered in Top 20 on Trackitdown and DJTunes Tech House charts respectively.
- Global radio support for ‘The Rabbi’, receiving regular airplay on major FM/Online stations.
- ‘Get Up’ featured on covermount CD of 15 year Anniversary issue of DJ Mag Ibiza, where Gregg was also described as “a rising star in the production scene”.
- Quoted by Oliver Lang as his “hot new tip in production”, who also charted ‘Get Up’ as one of his top 3 tracks of Summer 2010.
- DJing since late 2008
London, England:- Pacha, KoKo, Hidden, The Driver, Gigalum and more.
Brighton, England:- Coalition, Digital, Honey Club and more.
Ibiza, Spain:- Residency at Hush, frequent performances at Bora Bora, as well as appearances at Savannahs, and also Salinas beach.
Solid, rolling and grooving tech/tribal house intertwined with techno. Energetic and seamless flow. Excellent ability to read the crowd and adapt style to any situation/audience.
Bookings / Remix Enquiries: