Sign In for your personalized experience!
DJ Edgar Canete is getting more and more famous lately and his name is more and more mentioned not only in his native country Spain, but all over the world.
He starts his career as a DJ in 1992, when he was only 17.
He makes quickly big impression and becomes a resident at the most famous clubs in his area – Avila.
This is followed by him being resident DJ in larger and more famous clubs all over Spain, specially in Madrid & Avila. As soon his mixing talent and knowledge of how to choose music was discovered, he got involved with event production for large musical events, like the popular Disstorssion Parties, the Trilobyte Events, the Tech-House Sense Underground, and many more…
Edgar Cañete is actually member of several Djs Agencies from all over the world, due of his presence in international events are more and more required.
Nowadays Edgar Canete is a regular guest to the biggest festivals and parties not only in Spain but also in Canada and all over Europe (The festival ‘Logam’). His style is an incredible mix of Tribal, Tech and Progressive House combined with some Minimal & Electro influences. His musical preferences are to use different mixing techniques combined with percussive and melodious rhythms in order to offer an unforgettable cocktail of the so called ‘Iberican Sound’!
At the moment Edgar Cañete is establishing a world-wide network of promoters, producers and djs within the sector of the musical industry. Some of the successes of this network are the finalized Bulgarian Tours ’05, ’06 & ’07. Tours through the best clubs of several cities of Bulgaria, clubs like Excess, LifeHouse, Arrogance, Masai, or Terra Dance Club where in addition to Edgar, have played artists like Rick Pier ÓNeil (RPO), Steve Angello, Dario Nunez, Angel Moraes, Joeski, Grant Dell, Junior Sanchez, Peace Division, Johnny Fiasco, Tony Thomas, Mastik Soul, Dimas a.k.a. D- Formation, Simon & Shaker, Adolf Marsan, Julian Poker, David Penn, Paco Maroto, Dr. Kucho or Eric Entrena, to mention some. Another recent success is the passed Canadian tour ’06 Where Edgar was playing with some of the most important Djs in Quebec, Canada.
Also in Portugal Edgar is entering very hard & quick. After 2 plays in 2006, this Summer 2007 has played in one of the most important event in the north-beach area; “City Sounds”, in the Fenix Club, with some of the most important Djs & producers from Portugal: Cytric, Eduardo & Yoshy
2008 was another great step in this world-wide network of promoters thanks to the ‘Belgium Connection’ with Amigos del Mundo Cartel, where Edgar was playing in a tour with Dj Gene Pole(BE), Helen Mac(UK) & Miss Sharon(BE) trough some Belgium clubs like the popular The Temple, Creamm After and Bell’s.
Another important part of his musical activities is the music production, where Edgar is working hard collaborating with some producers from Europe, like Dj Gene Pole. Edgar is about to publish his first track with a Belgium Label, new news soon!
· Paranoia (El Tiemblo – Spain)
· Sala Tasmania (Madrid – Spain)
· Ni fu ni Gas (Ávila – Spain)
· SOHO (Madrid – Spain)
· Copacabana (Ávila – Spain)
· Extremo (Madrid)
· Centro Cultural Villa de Madrid (Madrid – Spain)
· Sala Birra (Madrid – Spain)
· Club Balboa 37 (Madrid – Spain)
· BackStage (Madrid – Spain)
· Sala Boss (Madrid – Spain)
· Sala Trylobyte (Madrid – Spain)
· KM Benidorm (Benidorm – Spain)
· Cava Madrid (Madrid – Spain)
· Titter Club (Madrid – Spain)
· Sala Underground (Madrid – Spain)
· Discoteca La Crisis (Cebreros – Spain)
· Sala Zenith (Madrid – Spain)
· Sala Llago’s (Ciudad Real – Spain)
· Sala Step (Mostoles – Spain)
· Almarrap 2004 (Cáceres – Spain)
· Cava Club (Alcorcón – Madrid)
· Logam Festival 2004 (Cáceres – Spain)
· Sala Pasión Huertas (Madrid – Spain)
· Logam Festival 2005 (Cáceres – Spain)
· Sala Pasion A. Martinez (Madrid – Spain)
· Club Underground Vol II (Blagoevgrad – Bulgaria)
· Terra Dance Club (Stara Zagora – Bulgaria)
· Club Masai (Golden Sands – Bulgaria)
· My Club (Sofia – Bulgaria)
· Beaver Club (Saguenay – Canada)
· Funky House After (Saguenay – Canada)
· Club Arrogance (Varna – Bulgaria)
· LifeHouse (Sofia – Bulgaria)
· Logam Festival 2006 (Cáceres – Spain)
· Colinas Club (Branca Alb A Velha – Portugal)
· Infinity Club (Bitola – Macedonia)
· Club 69 (Varna – Bulgaria)
· Gravity Fan Club (Pomorie – Bulgaria)
· Amon Ra (Dobrich – Bulgaria)
· Exclusive (Haskovo – Bulgaria)
· Excess (Bourgas – Bulgaria)
· Club 33 (Stara Zagora, Bulgaria)
· Fenix-Subsolo (Foradouro, Portugal)
· Sala Caracol (Madrid, Spain)
· Lolita Club (Second Life)
· Exinox (A Estrada, Spain)
· The Temple (Destelbergen, Belgium)
· Creamm (Gent, Belgium)
· Bell’s Cafe (St-Niklaas, Belgium)