The DJ List Official Rules
- You must be a registered user of The DJ List to vote.
- Registered users may return to The DJ List every month to vote again.
- No user may vote for the same DJ twice in one month.
- Votes are tallied using a DJ Ranking Algorithm. A complex formula is applied to create a final DJ Ranking. As Google (www.google.com) implements a relevancy ranking for websites, our system determines a relevancy ranking for a DJ's popularity.
- The DJ List reserves the right to remove any votes.
- The DJ List will reset on an annual basis.
- The DJ List staff in no way influence the result on The DJ List.
- The DJ List reserves the right to unsubscribe users at any time.
- Any DJ may be voted for. The DJ List is not limited to nationally/internationally know talent.
- Multiple votes from any one domain received, that are not a mail server domain (hotmail,yahoo,etc.) or ISP (aol,earthlink,etc.), will be reviewed and are subject to removal from The DJ List at our discretion.
- Multiple registrations are not permitted for any user. Multiple registrations for the same user will be deleted and their votes will not count.
- A user may not make payment to; a person, service or any other party, to have them register and cast multiple votes for any DJ.
- Irregularities resulting in quick rises in votes for any one DJ or group of DJs will be reviewed. The DJ List reserves the right to delete any and all voting irregularities.
- Failure to comply with any of the rules above may result in permanent account cancellation and/or the DJ to be excluded from the 2013 poll.
The DJ List will be tracked and moderated at a very intense level. We reserve the right to remove any and all votes from The DJ List. In order to maintain the accuracy and integrity of The DJ List, votes will only be removed if foul play is involved.
Should you have any questions or comments regarding these rules, please feel free to contact us at any time.