Sign In for your personalized experience!
The venue for this event is TBA.
See you this Saturday Australia, please read the important information below.
12:00 Sounds of Sensation
2:00 Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano
3:00 Fedde Le Grand
4:00 Oliver Heldens
5:00 Gareth Emery
6:00 Don Diablo
7:00 Mr. White
10:00 Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
The Sensation experience includes a lot of special effects such as pyro and C02. Due to these special effects, please be aware that loud noises and the sound of explosions will be heard during the show. Last entry to the venue is 9:00PM
Current forecast is for 28 Degrees – Mostly Sunny, sunscreen can be brought with you but must be small (able to fit in your pocket)
MINIMUM AGE/ ID
The minimum age to enter the event is 18 years. You must have government issued photographic ID (no photocopies), for international patrons the only valid ID will be a passport. The following current ID’s will be accepted.
- Drivers Licence displaying photo and date of birth
- RTA Photo Card displaying photo and date of birth
We can’t accept expired identification. However, if you have a piece of paper outlining that you have a renewal on the way from the RTA, an exception can be looked at. However, you will need both the paper and card to gain entry – not just the card.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- Your ticket
- Photo ID
- White clothes (top and bottom must be white)
- Smiles and good vibes!
Sensation Australia has a zero tolerance policy regarding the use of illicit substances. Police sniffer dogs will be present at the event, so to ensure you don’t miss out on any of the fun, don’t bring anything illegal. If you are in possession of drugs, you will be denied access to the event and you will be handed over to the authorities without refund.
Every ticket must be scanned at the entrance, the best way is to bring a printed version of your ticket to the event but if you can’t find a printer on the day we can scan tickets off your phone. Access will only be granted with a valid ticket. To ensure that you have an original ticket, all our tickets are sold through sensationaus.com via our ticket operator Ticketbooth. Tickets cannot be scanned twice.
If you have any questions or concerns about your tickets, please contact [email protected]ooth.com.au
Available for $10 in the General Admission and Celebration Areas, Complimentary for all Deluxe & VVIP ticket holders. No lockers are available.
The white dress code means your top and bottom must be white. T-shirts with small prints are allowed, as are various colored accessories. Shoes can be any colour.
- YES White t-shirts with small prints of another color (no more than 20% of your shirt)
- YES Accessories of another color
- YES Shoes of another color
- YES White jeans
- YES Maximum of 20% of your outfit another color
- YES White shorts & skirts
- YES White Dresses & outfits
- YES White Costumes. As long as it is white and not offensive.
WHITE = WHITE! So no beige, brown or grey, regardless of the shade. Also note the following rules:
- NO Jeans or shorts in any color but white
- NO Topless dancing – guys or girls!
- NO Different coloured jackets can be worn during the event
You will be refused entrance if the dress code isn’t met, without refund.
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS TO BRING WITH YOU
- YES Small bags & purses (maximum 30 × 30 cm)
- YES Cell phones
- YES Earplugs
- YES Glow sticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a medic upon entry)
- YES Hats
- YES Selfie sticks (up to 1m length)
- YES GoPro
PROHIBITED ITEMS NOT TO BRING WITH YOU
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Laser pointers
- NO LED gloves or LED micro lights
- NO Masks / fully covered face paint
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Stickers, flyers or balloons
- NO Large purses, bags or backpack (over 30 × 30 cm)
- NO Food or beverages (including alcohol, candy, and gum)
- NO Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
To view all information about getting to and from Spotless Stadium CLICK HERE
PHOTO AND VIDEO
To make sure that you can capture all your special moments at Sensation, you may bring your mobile phone(s) and/or pocket digital cameras. Original selfie sticks with a maximum of one meter are allowed. Unless you have been authorised or have been granted official Sensation press accreditation, (semi-) professional cameras and video cameras aren’t allowed and will be seized from you upon entering the venue.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Share your Sensation photos & moments on Facebook and Instagram with the official Sensation hashtag #SensationAus
See exclusive behind-the-scenes footage all week and throughout the night by following our Instagram stories and adding our Snapchat: @sensationaus
Will be available before you enter and inside the venue.
Designated smoking areas are located and signed outside the stadium. The stadium is a no smoking venue.
FOOD & DRINKS
Various types of food and drinks are available from one of the many vendors throughout the venue. You can pay everywhere with cash or card. FREE WATER is available at various stations throughout the venue.
- Take care of your mates and the people around you
- The First Aid team is your friend
- Stay Hydrated, remember to eat (your body is a temple)
- Don’t push your limits, be responsible
- Pace yourself, it’s not a race
- Plan how you are getting home, use public transport
CELEBRATION TICKET HOLDERS
Will enter the venue through the general entrance hall and follow the signage “Celebration”. You will receive your wristband and your food and beverage vouchers at the entrance which can be redeemed in the Celebration area only.
DELUXE & WHITE VVIP TICKET HOLDERS
Follow the Deluxe & White Ticket signage for your express entrance. A Sensation hostess will guide you to your area from the entrance. Ask your hostess for any information to help you celebrate Sensation.
In line with other Sensation events around the world, we will be enforcing a strict ALL WHITE dress code.
The following will be acceptable:
– white shirts/dresses with small prints of another colour
– accessories of another colour
– shoes of another colour
– maximum of 20% of your outfit in another colour
When it comes to choosing your outfit for Sensation, remember that WHITE = WHITE! So no beige, brown or grey, regardless of the shade. Also note the following rules:
– NO Jeans in any colour but white
– NO Topless dancing – guys or girls!
If you’re in doubt about whether something is in line with the dress code, pick something else. Please note that if you’re not dressed in white, you will not be admitted to the event, even with a valid ticket.
VIEW FULL FAQ
Keep up to date with all the latest news: