Sign In for your personalized experience!
Free RSVPs are only available at this link – not via the button above in Facebook: http://bit.ly/techmasq2
It’s been almost a year since the last Techno Masquerade, and we’ve tired of knowing who’s who at our parties. Instead, in May at House Of Bass, we want you to disquise yourself and get unserious on the dance floor to some serious techno. Got fucks to give? We’ll help you confess them and assign you penance.
Selectors this month include:
• David Cue (Airpusher Collective, LAN Party)
• Jerrod Samuel (lunch line, Zero Fucks)
• NDMC (ZF)
• Rmac (ZF)
• turtletheory (ZF)
Attire: Bring a mask, or even a complete disguise. Think Eyes Wide Shut meets Human Traffic meets Black Rock City.
PLEASE NOTE: Free RSVPs are very limited and will run out! $5 presales are a great deal.
Does our reputation proceed us? You might already know all about our friendly-faces and good vibes dance floor. The Funktion One soundsystem will help deliver quality-sounding deep tech/party/trendy adjective/booty/bass house. You’ll also enjoy:
• Delicious cocktails for the ultimate Zero Fucks mindset
• Visuals by our own viz masterminds
• A dance floor full of future friends
• A wondrous self-service photo booth
• Clever DJ puns by the one and only Avery
• We’ll have Zero Fucks buttons – free to the first 100 people who get there!
Be sure to grab one of the free RSVPs as they will run out – and send the link to your friends to make sure your whole squad rolls up. (Please note, this event is 21+)