Sign In for your personalized experience!
RixsonMusic + Brighton Music Office are excited to present:
Monthly Music Market | No1
Our new (almost) Monthly Music Market is a regular day festival hosted on Sunday’s throughout the year at The Green Door Store
What to expect…
MARKET STALLS + ACTIVITIES
- Local Record Labels
- Food Stalls
- Video Game Station – we will set up a few screens with games so people can come just pull up a chair and play
- Discover Station – loads of local bands EPs, people can come and have a listen and choose if they want to buy something
- Merch Stand – RixsonMusic Merch, as well as offering space to Brighton bands who want to drop off their merch and we will sell it for them.
- Station for local promoters to leave flyers and information about their shows
- #BMOBusinessTime a board where people can put their business cards.
It’s the launch of our new event, so we wanted to have a party, we’ve put together a tasty line up for you to dust off those dancing shoes.
“There’s more to Orchards than meets the eye.
The band’s whip-smart math-pop is all glistening surface and immediate melody, but beneath this chrome-plated chassis lies a complex rhythmic engine.” – CLASH Magazine
THE YELLOW BELLIES
The Yellow Bellies are a Brighton based band with a strong desire to make people groove in mind, body and spirit. The band’s sound is a fusion of jazz, blues, hip-hop and classic 60’s rock.
Alternative Indie pop duo.
Horace is a folk singer/songwriter who thrives in the introspect of his own music. Using his experiences of the world around him and the people in it, he tries to make sense of what he can, and rationalise it through his songs
If you are part of Brighton’s music community and would like to get involved, please email [email protected]
Tickets: £4 ADV | £6 OTD | £5 Students OTD